Before I leave New York to go to Boston for college in the fall, I've started to compile a list of things I feel I should try to do this summer.
Lately, I've gotten awful sentimental whenever I find myself walking through the streets, admiring the city. I get so sad at the thought that I'm going to have to leave New York. I feel so attached to it...
New York, I love you. I want to make the most of this summer. Here is the list, in no particular order:
SUMMER TO-DO LIST
- Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge
- Go skinny dipping
- Tan topless
- Buy a fake ID
- Go clubbing
- Try a tab of acid
- Revisit the MoMa
- Revisit the Planetarium show
- Watch a Broadway show
- Donate blood
- Sneak into Central Park Zoo to look at the seals
- Explore my neighborhood with my guy friend
- Hookah bar again!
- Take some cool pictures with my brand new camera.
- Spend a romantic day at the beach.
- Bring my guy friend misou soup and a delicious red velvet cupcake
- Buy a pipe.
- See Eclipse! =D
That's the list so far. I will definitely be adding more...and yeah, I know some of them are unrealistic, but I want to be ambitious. ;]